1. Can I stop my subscription anytime?
Yes, our job application subscription services are completely risk free with no contract. You can cancel or change your billing information anytime by logging into your PayPal account.
2. Why do I need a PayPal account?
PayPal is our payment platform. They require for customers to have an account if they are subscribing to a service. You do not have to have an account if you are using one of our other services that are not subscription services.
3. Do you have access to my PayPal account after I create it?
We do not have access to your PayPal account. The account is solely yours. We also do not have access to your credit card and billing information. PayPal manages that information.
4. How do you apply for jobs for me?
We take your resume and apply directly to online jobs for you. We do this by creating a joint email account and using it to apply. It’s that simple. We take the stress and time out of finding a job. If there is a job that requires an assessment or test, we will email the job details to you.
5. Why do I need a joint email account for your job application service?
We use a newly created email account to submit the job applications for you. We will create the account and email the login information to your current email address. We are always transparent. You will have access to this email and be able to see the job confirmations from the applications that we submit.
6. Do you send resumes out in mass distribution when someone subscribes to your job application service?
No, every job application that we submit on your behalf is processed individually. Your resume is submitted by a human and never with a machine in mass distribution.
7. Can I order a resume if I have hardly any experience?
Yes. We have created great resumes for people that do not have much experience. We use life and transferable skills to create resumes with special circumstances. We also have special pricing for individuals that do not fall in our 3 resume categories. Just give us a call at 800.891.2070.
8. Can I order a resume if I am a homemaker or only have volunteer experience?
Yes, because those skills are transferable and can be used on a resume.
9. Can I order a resume if I only have work experience from working in a correctional institution?
Yes, we have created several resumes for ex-offenders. We will highlight your experience to show that it is still relevant in the workforce.
10. Do you create CVs (curriculum vitae)?
Not at this time. We are working to expand our services and we are looking to offer it in the near future. Please stay tuned.
11. Do I need a cover letter for my resume?
Yes & No – some employers do not require a cover letter while others do. It depends on who you are applying to. We are always here if you need one.
11. How do your paid services help the homeless?
Our goal is to provide as many workforce solutions for the homeless as possible. When you buy our services, it will assist with more events, training, care packages (toiletries/food), operational costs and resources for the homeless. Our services will always be 100% free to the homeless.
Have more questions? Call us at 800.891.2070 for additional information.